Monday, September 20, 2010

I went to Happy Nails in Huntington on Saturday and had a pedicure. Those ladies really lived up to the name Happy. The whole time we were there, those Asian ladies were giggling and laughing on the floor and in the back room. I began to wonder if they were getting high off of the acrylic. I mentioned to Gina that I was tired and the back of my chair began to recline. I look over and the lady working on me was pushing a button so that I could lay down. She was telling me in her broken English to take a nap. When she finished she patted me on the shoulder and said to come back tomorrow because she would miss me. I laughed and said ok. Gina's lady hugged her and there were at least five ladies that caught our eye to smile and say goodbye. It was crazy and awesome. I wish that everyone could be that happy all of the time. Of course, then we wouldn't appreciate it.
Happy Nail of Huntington Beach
19051 Goldenwest St # 101, Huntington Beach, CA 92648-2156(714) 536-3552

3 comments:

Ro Ro Riot said...

THAT sounds extremely cool.

Raimo and Jessica Laitinen said...

sounds amazing. wish i could go right now

Michelle said...

that's really awesome! how did your nails turn out?