Sunday, January 24, 2010


we're a happy family
we're a happy family
me, mom, and daddy
--Ramones
So we're at Michelle's house for Christmas and we're all just hangin out when I look around and notice that WE'RE IN ORDER. This has a specific meaning in my family. For some odd reason whenever we were doing something like walking around in a zoo or sitting in the car or just watching tv, we would always be oldest to youngest or vice-versa. This was never on purpose--it was just one of those things that has no explanation and ultimately no meaning but it's just funny. Michelle hated it. Anytime Steph or myself would notice the order, we would wait and see how long it would take for her to notice. Once she noticed the smirks on our faces it didn't take her long to figure it out and move. We decided to have Alicia take a picture of us and we squished in for the picture....I just stole it from her blog!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

How cute! So whats up punk?

Jake and Ashley said...

I L-O-V-E your shirt, by the way :)