Thursday, October 01, 2009

It takes me FOREVER to get pictures developed...I don't have a digital, I have film. So here is a look back on this year...
(I added some pictures from a wedding I did in January to my entry on April 19th. )
I went on a little bit of baking spree towards the first of the year and I made cakes whenever I could find and excuse to.

This was Easter. I found a recipe on martha stewart's website for these little cupcake chicks.


Jason won tickets to American Idol so I got to go with him. We saw Flo Rida perform Right Round and the blind kid get eliminated.
He looks totally insane in this picture. It makes me laugh!




I don't think I ever did my post for Memorial Day...at least I can't find one. So here goes. I actually celebrated Memorial Day. I went to the National cemetary in Riverside and listened to congressman Ken Calvert speak along with a few other major army/navy/marine generals or captains or whatever you call them. I got teary eyed and patriotic. It was awesome. It all started because there are THOUSANDS of motorcycles that drive up Alessandro by my house on memorial day. We like to go out and watch them because it's kinda funny. This year we decided to follow them and check out where they end up. So here's some pics of that.
watching them ride...


parked at the cemetary
there were thousands and thousands of bikes
and there was lots and lots of leather
flags on all of the grave stones (my grandpa green is buried here)

4 comments:

Blasé said...

Lots of Leather and Grave Stones!

Cool!

Rebecca said...

I think the most amazing thing about this post is that you don't have a digital camera!

Sabby said...

Love the post, and it is quite amazing that you did it all without a digital camera. You are amazing!

andrea said...

i wish i could do that braid thing to my hair