Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'M GROWING MY HAIR OUT.

And for those of you that have grown your hair out, you know why I wrote that in all caps. For those of you that haven't, I'll fill you in on what it's like.
IT TAKES FOREVER.
I stopped cutting it in November and I've done two baby trims. I think I've gained about 5 to 6 inches. But somehow it doesn't feel like enough and now it's hitting my shoulders at this horrible spot. It's the worst most unflattering length and my hair when it's down looks crappy no matter what. So I'm doing my best to barrel through it. I'm newly addicted to this front braid thing that I totally copied from one of my fellow salon chicks.

and my hair is in a bun or a ponytail as much as possible.

If I can just make it to November, I'll be home free. Until then, UGH!

4 comments:

Hop said...

Good choice. I love long hair.

Natalie said...

i am in the exact same boat. my hair barely touches my shoulders and i'm trying to grow it out. i also am doing a lot of braids to distract myself from the stupid length...but yours are cuter.

Raimo and Jessica Laitinen said...

yay for long hair! how about extensions??

Alison said...

I want to do that! Put up a step by step tutorial!