Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I went with Jason to an art opening called Cute and Dangerous at the art gallery Seven Degrees on Friday night. It was probably the strangest art opening I've ever been to. First of all, I have no idea what to call the genre of art and second of all there were costumed individuals. Most of the art is kind of like Japanime and kind of like graffiti. I personally felt like I had walked in to a Hello Kitty store. It was fun and kind of interesting. Mike and Jason both told me that this type of art is kind of an up and coming trend right now. (so hot right now). Here are some pics. There were a ton of photographers there and so I take zero credit for any of these pictures.











This graffiti artist left the canvas uncolored...

so the crowd could color it in for him...


oh look--who's that?

Jason and me




6 comments:

Ro Ro Riot said...

Why didn't you guys dress up? Come ON.

Michelle said...

That looks cool!

Raimo and Jessica Laitinen said...

he reminds me of noah on the notebook! cuteness!!

Melanie Peterson said...

Um...who is Jason?

Sabby said...

I like! And I too would like to know who Jason is?

tracyjax said...

Jason is my cute friend!