Saturday, April 11, 2009

The other day Jason asked me what was up with Fast and Furious making more money in it's opening weekend than all three previous fast and furious movies put together. I had some explanation of why: bla bla it's all the hype, bla bla there aren't any other good movies to see right now, bla bla movie tickets prices are way highter, bla bla bla. But today I realized that all of that was WRONG. I was WAY OFF. This song came on as I was driving: 'We Are Rockstars' by British electro-rock band 'Does It Offend You, Yeah?'. It's the song they play in the Fast and Furious trailor. Suddenly all I could see was Vin Diesel showing off his hot muscles in his hot muscle car and I wanted to drive over to the movie theater. It's the song! It's like the pied piper calling us to join him! And it's working! If only movies weren't $11 I could be watching it AGAIN!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

11 bucks! we pay 8.

Sharon said...

Ok, confession, we saw it Friday night. I don't' even know what it's rated! It was like you'd expect, fast cars, fast women, lots of muscles. I like the other guys better--his blue eyes! Ahhh! It was good if you like that!

Alicia said...

$11 dollars! What the?! It is still about $8.50 here. You will just have to come to Utah to see a movie! :)
I saw it on Scott's birthday and Michelle came too. I thought it was pretty good!