Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I'm so uninspired to write on my blog lately. All I've done is WATCH TV. Heroes, House, 90210, 24, the Mentalist, Leverage, Fringe, Lost, Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, the Office, 30 Rock. That's 11 hours of TV a week and I'm totally ok with that. I'll even add more shows if you think it's worth it. I tried watching Gossip Girl already--no thanks on that one. DVR has changed my life. I can record shows and fast forward through commercials to my heart's delight. So really it's not 11 hours of TV, it's 7 hours and 20 minutes a week. The more I can fast forward through commercials, the more TV I can watch. Screw advertising. They would be sucking 3 hours and 40 minutes out of my life--3 hours and 40 minutes I could be spending on FACEBOOK. Yes, I probably do spend about that much time on there...a day...just kidding...sort of. All of you know what I'm talking about if you have an account. It's so ridiculously addictive to sit and update your status, go and check out all of the pictures on your friends' pages, and then check to see who is on line. I'm constantly checking my IM and then searching for an excuse to write someone, anyone. Right now I'm looking for someone I can write this too, "Lick your cigarette and kiss me." Ah Franz Ferdinand, you and your clever lyrics (No you girls never know). Seriously, who wants to taste a cigarette? Ew. Jason introduced me to Greg Laswell this week--he put three songs on a CD for me and I can't stop listening. So I went on to playlist.com and got a hold of some other songs and I've listened to them all about three times each now. Kim Suttles Braithwaite would love Greg if she doesn't already. I know it.

9 comments:

Kim said...

I'll check it out. Love ya.

Jackson 3 said...

your so funny. i think you could come here to vegas, visit me and feel right at home. we could sit next to eachother, watch tv, and scan facebook all day. we don't even need to talk. your presence would be enough. that's my schedule exactly.

Sabby said...

Sounds like my life, that is when Kaleb is sleeping! Oh and I agree you're funny!

Jake and Ashley said...

Since moving to the toilet of California we no longer have DVR...I might miss it more than my waist line. I'm pretty sure that I do...

laura said...

really? no gossip girl? come on! thanks for reminding me why i don't do facebook.

Alicia said...

Nice to know you are still alive in the blogging world! :) It took us a while to get into Gossip Girl and now it is one of my favorites! Chantelle kept talking about how much she loved it so much so it drove us to keep watching. We like Smallville too. I am not sure what we are going to do with ourselves once all the shows are over! :)

Hillary said...

what a bum....hahahahaha

Raimo and Jessica Laitinen said...

uh... ya i have a blog!!! i've left you a comment on yours before!

and i confess, i watch a lot of tv too! the bachelor (how come you don't watch that one!???), true beauty, biggest loser, american idol, and sometimes more. but mostly those four. as you can tell, i like reality shows! i used to hate them! but the bachelor has been especially good!

so what's going onnnn!???

Alison said...

i like this. way to put it all out there. i support you 100%.