Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So I finally got my picture with Pam Anderson! She and Hans signed a poster for me. It was really sweet. I have to post a picture of it! Anyway, so we had a closing night party(last show was on Sat night) and my boss was sitting in this booth with Pam and the group when she motioned to me to get over on the other side of Hans for a picture. I was the first along with my co worker Maddy to get pictures with them and then only a couple of people were allowed to after us! Totally exclusive picture taking! I was bummed because Chris Angel showed up after that and my camera had broken! So I didn't get any pictures with him. For those of you who don't know who he is, he is a magician and he does that show Mind Freak. He is a freak. The chicks totally dig him (Cameron Diaz!) because he dresses like a total rocker. He does look pretty hot to be honest. I feel like such a wierdo magic world girl for knowing enough to explain who Chris Angel is. Ok here are more pictures per Cori's request! :)










3 comments:

Rebecca said...

ok - don't feel too weird. I actually do know who Criss Angel is and Todd even knows his "real" name - can't spell it though so I'm not gonna even try.

Kim said...

so what now lady?

Jillyboo said...

So im not cool enough to be a link?
Also... Pamela Anderson is really pretty. I was surprised that even a close up shot with an average jane's camera would show her looking so flawless. I guess its amazing what good genes, plastic surgery and a team can do.
Where did you move? Or did you? email me your number I want to catch up.
jillyboo@gmail.com